Our new portfolio company, Rabbet, just released their 2021 State of Construction Finance report.
In the report, Rabbet shared data gathered after surveying 45 qualified professionals across lending and development with active construction portfolios ranging from less than $20 million to more than $1 billion. A few topics covered in depth:
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Construction Finance
- Top Challenges for Construction Lenders and Developers in 2021
- Time’s Impact on Construction Finance Process
- How Technology is Optimizing and Automating Construction Finance
- Emerging Trends and Takeaways for 2021
In retrospect, we could have almost
used the report as our investment memo for the deal given that it highlights a lot of the EXACT reasons why we invested. Namely, that the construction finance process is begging to be digitized.