- This event has passed.
Multifamily Portfolio Startup Showcase
December 8, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Innovation and growth in multifamily are accelerating as resident retention and operating costs have become major priorities. Startups are leading the way and venture capital investment opportunities in multifamily are hard to find, until now.
This is industry-driven investing. How? We’re working with owner/ operators to drive innovation and make bets on the companies we think will have the greatest impact. Our co-investors have a financially vested interest in this program’s success. Register to see the startup’s pitch live.
About the Startups
- BuildUp: A construction software for punch list and task management. It includes features such as issue and task management, customizable checklists and project insights in multifamily projects. It allows for the streamlining of communication and issue resolution between owners/developers, construction teams, and subcontractors.
- Embue: A cloud-based service platform for portfolio-wide apartment building management. It is unique in its ability to combine per-apartment equipment control with alerts and analytics. Allows property managers to save on utilities, repair, and labor costs with its predictive maintenance solution.
- Masonry: A property management system that automates maintenance operations. It streamlines and automates the whole process so operators can reduce maintenance headcount by half.
- Savvy: Software solving a data, process, and fraud problem within multifamily housing by fixing the broken tenant screening process. The core software makes the tenant screening process more reliable, secure, and convenient for landlords and renters by using financial analytics enabled by open banking to reduce defaults by 50%, decrease manual processing by 90%, and reduce fraud by 80%.
- Stake: A loyalty platform for rentals, transforming today’s inefficient incentives with renter rewards. Home and office renters sign leases and renew to earn with Stake. They earn cash as they pay their rent on-time which they save in the Stake rewards app. Stake’s data reduces the cost of incentives up to 75%, and increases leasing and renewals up to 15%. Stake’s loyalty cloud is the only real-time manager of concessions and is constantly improving rewards with machine learning.
Register to see the live pitches. If you can’t attend, register anyway to receive the recording.Register Here: