- This event has passed.
Covering Your Assets: Building Resilience with Tech to Weather What’s Next
May 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmfree to members
Asset Managers and Operators – there’s a lot on your mind, especially now, but we’re hoping to soothe some of your concerns surrounding costs and assets. Truth is, there are a lot of new tools in the market addressing a plethora of operating needs and problems. These tools have the power to reduce costs and improve asset quality. How do you know which ones are right for your property or how to implement them?
- Understand how technology can improve operating costs
- Hear which technologies our speakers have implemented and made work
- Learn how to practically choose the right tech and tools for your properties
About our Speakers
● Bradford H. Dockser is the chief executive officer co-founder of Green Generation. GreenGen transforms the world’s built environment through visionary innovation and solutions by integrating energy, real estate, technology, and capital markets to Operate in the Green. Brad was Co-Founder/Managing Director for Starwood Capital Group’s international operations and Principal with MacFarlane Partners. He began his career at JMB Realty and CRI. Brad received an A.B. cum laude Economics and MBA from Harvard University. Brad serves on the global advisory board for ULI’s Center for Sustainability and Economic Performance. He is Co-Chair of ULI’s Sustainability Initiative in DC and Chair of ULI’s Redevelopment and Reuse Product Council.
●Mollie Fadule is a senior leader in the commercial real estate industry with significant experience in real estate private equity. Mollie is recognized as a strategic leader with knowledge and experience in working with institutional investors. She has invested in multiple property types and companies representing over $4 billion. Mollie has also invested in and advised companies to bring new technologies to the real estate industry. Mollie is currently a Principal at Urban Housing Ventures and Head of Affordable Housing at Katerra. Katerra is a vertically integrated technology company optimizing every aspect of building design, materials supply, and construction. Mollie is also a Founder and Partner of Cephas Partners. Cephas Partners is a private equity firm specializing in alternative investments with a primary focus on real estate related opportunities. She also serves on the CREW Network Board and the Women’s Leadership Initiative Committee of ULI Northwest and is an advisor to many companies in the real estate technology space.
● KP Reddy is the Founder and CEO of Shadow Ventures, a seed-stage technology investment firm. He is a globally recognized authority in AEC environments, AI, robotics, automation, mobile applications, and cloud computing. KP is a Civil Engineer by background (BS, Georgia Institute of Technology) and wrote the textbook on BIM with his book: BIM for Building Owners and Developers. KP has exited three technology companies including Cereus Technology Partners which had an IPO on NASDAQ and has since sold to Verso at a 35x Multiple, RCMS which was sold to ARC, and Ampirix. KP formerly ran Enterprise Transformation at Gehry Technologies, started by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry, which exited to Trimble. He was also the General Manager of ATDC at Georgia Tech, one of the oldest technology incubators in the country.
Thank you to our Partner
This webinar is presented by Kairos in conjunction with Shadow Ventures. Water damage is costing insurance companies and property owners $11 Billion dollars annually. Most properties do not have adequate technology to tackle the tricky ways in which water threatens the stability of life for owners and occupants. Kairos created a patented water technology system that is designed from the ground up to tackle the threat of water damage and utility waste from virtually any source using advanced wireless sensors and smart water meters that feature an automatic shutoff valve. By utilizing our cutting-edge platform, clients will feel more secure about the condition of their property at any given moment with real time insight and control by minimizing exposure to catastrophic losses from sources of water.Register Here: