[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Here are five takeaways from my recent fireside chat with Dana Barrett at General Assembly Atlanta:
- If you have a great idea and market but you aren’t getting funded, look in the mirror.
- VCs get paid to write checks. All they’re looking for is the right idea with the right risk tolerance.
- Technology is all about being ambitious and lazy. It’s not about working hard. If you want to work hard, work at a coal mine.
- Competition is not only in the 404. Competition is global.
- Figure out how much capital you must have to never need more and work backwards from that number.
Watch the full video below.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjI4NTMlMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI1MDUlMjIlMjBzcmMlM0QlMjJodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbSUyRmVtYmVkJTJGR0pxRDljY2hoUUElMjIlMjBmcmFtZWJvcmRlciUzRCUyMjAlMjIlMjBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4lM0UlM0MlMkZpZnJhbWUlM0U=[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
One thought on “5 TAKEAWAYS FROM FIRESIDE CHAT AT GENERAL ASSEMBLY”
Love #3 run across it many times…
Comments are closed.